DragonReine is on Hiatus!
October 1st Update:
Due to some changes in my day job's duties (colleague is on a VERY long leave because Pestilence knocked on her door, the poor thing), I will be unable to accept any new commissions for the whole of October and a large part of November. Another journal update will be posted when I once again have free time to help make art for others.
July 19th Update: Prices now charged in USD for ease of fund transfer. Thank you.
What does DragonReine do?
I am a digital painter, specialising in semi-realistic portraiture.
I am willing to draw:
- Erotica of almost all kinds
- Character/creature portraits
- Anything fantasy-themed
How is the process of a commission like?
- Send DragonReine a NOTE with your e-mail address to correspond with.
- DragonReine will E-MAIL a commission request questionnaire, to obtain details about your commission request.
- Once the questionaire has been answered, DragonReine will provide a quotation with the accurate pricing, estimated time frame and (if applicable) instalment method. For anything above $50, a non-refundable $30 or 50% of the full price of the painting (whichever is higher) will be needed as the initial deposit, while the rest will be paid in the final progress check before sending the full-resolution painting. Pricing does NOT include paypal fees, which will be borne by the commissioner.
- If both parties agree on payment schedule and the subject matter, a Paypal invoice will be sent to the client for payment. Payment/initial deposit must be made in full before sketches are sent. Paypal fees will be taken into account and written in the invoice.
- DragonReine will send sketches of the painting, and will request for additional references if necessary.
- Once the suitable sketch is agreed upon, DragonReine will start painting. Time frame given in the quotation will start from the date that DragonReine sends the confirmation/acknowledgement e-mail.
- DragonReine will send 2-4 work-in-progress thumbnails for feedback. Please be reminded that whatever decisions you make during this checking process are FINAL, and will not be changed. Major overhauls that require obliterating a significant amount of the painting will require additional charges.
- DragonReine will send a low-resolution watermarked thumbnail for final feedback and (if applicable) the final invoice for the balance of the commission price. Clients paying under the instalment method will be required to pay the remaining balance before the full resolution image is sent. Failure to send final payment may result in the commission being CANCELLED.
- DragonReine will send the final, printing-resolution painting in PNG format.
CSS made by TwiggyTeeluck
, edited by DragonReine
Brushes by solenero73